Thursday, November 12, 2009

The work week is over!

What a day at work! I was glad to get off to say the least. There was some fog this morning on the way to work, but not bad, still could see where I needed to go.

I sent an email Tuesday to Home Depot corporate office letting them know my disappointment in their Elk Grove, CA store. Today, I received a phone call from the store manager. A very nice, polite man that really seemed interested in hearing all the details of our horrible visit to his store. At the end of the conversation, he was offering to try and make things right even though yesterday Tom and I returned the security screen door at mom's request.

My meat grinder arrived today! Wow is it big!!! LOL Not sure where we will store it. If I could get some help with a couple of family members in cleaning out the huge walk in pantry that really has become our "black hole" for storage, I know right were it should go. I can't wait to set it up and make our first batch. Hopefully this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment