Sunday, November 15, 2009

Raw dog food

Yesterday I cleaned the "black hole" in our house, otherwise known as the Pantry! It was a mess. We have a large walk-in pantry and it had become the "catch all" place to throw things we didn't know where to put them. Now I can actually walk into it again. lol I wanted to make a space for the new grinder which was my motivation to clean it.

I used the new Weston #22 Grinder today. It was wonderfully easy, quiet and fast. The longest part was cleaning! It ground 5 pounds in less then 15 seconds! I can't do much more then that since I don't have enough freezer space. So, if this continues to work well, I suppose our next purchase will be a freezer! lol

REMINDER: Check your yards for mushrooms, as they can be deadly to your dog. It is the season here in California anyway. We found 2 this morning, thankfully before the dogs found them.

No comments:

Post a Comment