Saturday, November 7, 2009

News???

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days. Not a whole lot to share really.

NEWS FLASH - I am so excited about this weekend. Today, at the Napa show, Bellatak Greatest General, also known as BJ, owned by Jane Samson, is making his show career debut!!!! I am thrilled that Jane wanted to show BJ. Jane and her girlfriends (who came to visit her from the mid-west for the weekend) will be flying up to see the show too!!! Jane and I can't wait to see BJ in the ring and we both hope and pray he not only does well, but he behaves too!!! Here is a recent picture of BJ. I hope everyone will support Jane and BJ in this new adventure.




3 comments:

  1. What wonderful new's Kathy.
    Good luck BJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck BJ and have a great time at the show ladies!

    ReplyDelete