Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday, Monday!

This Monday was one I wish I had stayed home and slept in. Not that I ever get to do that either! lol I was awakened at 4:00am and then couldn't go back to sleep. Then of course work was abnormally busy. But alas, all good things (or bad) must come to an end.

I have learned there is a Raw Feeders Co-op here in Sacramento and in San Francisco. I am learning a lot. I can buy all kinds of wonderful things for the dogs through this co-op and at very reduced prices. Just need the grinder to get here! LOL

Vallee had a good weekend. She got a group 1 and two Group 3's at a 5 day show in Indiana.

All the dogs are doing great. Poker had to let Lizzie know today that he had enough of her shinanigans. Didn't stop Lizzie though, she kept trying to climb on his back for some reason. Finally she got the message though, poor Poker, he has never loved puppies, only tolerates them.

I can't wait to share some exciting Bellatak news with you, but....you have to be patient and wait until this coming weekend. LOLOLOL You won't guess this one Amanda!!!!

Here is Ollie posing for his Halloween photo shoot.




5 comments:

  1. Is Ollie my photo hint- you are sending him to me??? :) Dash did not inherit Poker's feelings on puppies. In fact he got in trouble for running off the agility course tonight to play with a Sheltie puppy!

    Congrats on Vallee's good weekend in the midwest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More Bellatak news after this weekend? I'm not sure I can take much more...LOL

    Ollie's cute as ever - hope Sarah's having a great time with him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, time is up, what is it???

    Also, who is Lizzie? I like the name that Sarah finally picked for her new little boy!

    ReplyDelete