Saturday, November 28, 2009

Illness not allowed!

Got to sleep in till 7:30 yesterday morning, felt good, but still didn't seem like I got a good nights sleep! Don't we always want more of a good thing??!!

Travis woke up vomiting yesterday morning and he said he had horrible stomach pains all night too. I hope the rest of us don't get whatever he has. Wrote this too soon! Bryan began not feeling well last night and couldn't even eat dinner, something he never misses! I went to bed early last night too as I wasn't feeling right either. I woke up with aches, headache and a terrible sore throat! Bryan woke up with a cold. I went back to bed (not ever able to do that unless I am sick) mid-morning but could never get warm. Got up again early afternoon, took a hot shower and felt a little better but somewhat woozy and exhausted feeling, with some aches. Hopefully this will pass soon.

I was able to get most of my Christmas shopping done online. Didn't have to pay shipping on any of it, which is nice. So, I saved on gas, time and all stress free!!!

I am excited about our trip to Eukanuba this year. I look forward to seeing many I don't get to see any other time. The S. California club sounds like it will be hosting one terrific specialty. I will never forget their first specialty as a AKC licensed club back in 2006, it was nice.

All the dogs are doing great. They still don't like Sadie too much, except for Lizzie. I got some pictures this past from some of our Bellatak family, I so enjoy getting pictures and video too!

Tom was suppose to go to the storage unit yesterday and get all of our Christmas decorations, but that didn't happen. I was hoping to start some decorating today, but the way I feel I know it wouldn't have happened if he had gotten all the stuff. Maybe next weekend he will be able to get it all if the weather cooperates.

No comments:

Post a Comment