Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wednesday, November 4th

PG&E showed up last night at 9:45 pm. We did in fact have a gas leak, but we had 2 leaks not just 1. I am so thankful he came even though it was after the time they told me they wouldn't come. He was able to fix it on the spot and all is good and no cost to us!

We are suppose to have rain tomorrow and possibly Friday but the weekend is suppose to be clear. I hope so, I have plans to get things done and rain is NOT part of my plan!

I can't believe we have only 50 day's till Christmas!!! We have decided this year it is time to stop buying for EVERYONE in the family and instead pick names for all the adults. My oldest grandson rattled off a few things he is asking for from Santa yesterday but he said it all so fast I had no time to write it all down. This is the same child that has future already planned out as well. I suppose I should start thoroughly cleaning the house, but just not motivated enough to do something that drastic! LOL

Here are a couple of pictures you might enjoy. First is Poker and Queenie and the second is a head shot of Queenie. She is so beautiful, at least in my opinion!






2 comments:

  1. OMG - kudos on getting that gas leak fixed!! That is not something to mess around with!

    Queenie is as beautiful as ever. I can see where Dolly gets her soft, feminine face - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EJ thinks Gabby looks like Queenie and Poker. LOL. Whichever, it is plain to see that she is a Bellatak. Beautiful pics. When she walk/runs toward me she even reminds me of Vallee in the ring with her quick gait and the little smile.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete