Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday, November 19th

Well, it has been a week of many family adventures to say the least. While I won't go into any details, just know it has been a rather stressful week. Never a dull moment in our household as Tom say's!

I am looking forward to the weekend though. I am seriously considering getting the cheapest freezer I can even if it isn't frost free as I really want to try using my grinder to make a LOT of food. I just paid off the darn credit card though so not sure I should do it. The mood I am in today though I think I should by george! LOL Then next week, only 2 work days. I just realized earlier this week that Thanksgiving is NEXT week!!!! Not sure when I will get the shopping all done, but I always look forward to the wonderful feast on that day. I enjoy cooking Thanksgiving dinner and having all the kids here.

Today at work they had a Thanksgiving feast catered for all of us to enjoy. It was actually very tasty.

All the dogs are doing great. Lizzie however thinks that she can run from mommy instead of being a good girl and coming to me when called. She LOVES running in and out and in and out.....of the doggie door. While that is fine most of the time, there are times I am not comfortable with her doing that for fear a hawk will come along and grab her. Lizzie on the other hand thinks differently and after all, we do live in HER world!! LOL We have Sadie and Ollie staying here today and Lizzie doesn't like Saddie for some reason. Sadie is the sweetest girl too. So for today, Sadie, Ollie and Lizzie are all confined to separate xpens in the computer room with me! Thankfully this won't be this way for more then a few hours as they all would rather be running about! lol

A warning light came on the dashboard of my van today. I had no idea what it meant so had to pull out the manual. Well, it was telling me a tire was too low. I think I picked up a nail. I now must go to the tire store first thing tomorrow morning!! Not something I particularly look forward to doing! Time for them to be rotated anyway I suppose or I might need new ones, who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment