Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November 3rd

Work was better, but I knew yesterday that it had to be a full moon and sure enough I was right. I can always tell by the types of calls I get at work. Strange, but oh so very true!

I am having a hard time adjusting to the time change again. Seems to be harder the older I get. Tom and I both feel it, so at least I am not alone! I don't like it getting dark by 5:30pm! We typically eat dinner around 7:00ish, but not since Sunday. Now dinner is so darn early as my internal clock is saying, "time to fix dinner, it's dark outside you fool"!!!!

We couldn't cook tonight though. After I picked up the boys from school today, Bobby walked to the side of the house to put the garbage cans away (it was garbage pickup today) and he came into the house announcing he smelled "propane". I said, "What, we don't have propane, show me." He promptly walked me to the side of the house where the gas meter is located. He said, "Can't you smell it?" Well, sure enough I could smell natural gas. Called PG&E and they said they would dispatch someone right away and for us to not use the gas until they told us it was ok. Well, that was around 4:00pm and it is now 7:00pm and we have not heard anything nor have we seen anyone! I just called them and someone is still suppose to come. I sure hope so, I don't like messing with natural gas!

No comments:

Post a Comment