Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday, November 10th

I know, call me stupid, but I just realized today after picking up the boys from school that we have ONLY 2 weeks till Thanksgiving!!!!! OH MY!!! I always have enjoyed hosting Thanksgiving. This year we may not have it on that special day though as I promised my oldest son we would work it around his new work schedule.

Mom is having more pain again, at least more then she has had for the past couple of weeks. I worry about her so much. She is so thin but she does have color in her face. The last couple of days she has seemed more down then she has been recently. Yesterday we went to Home Depot to finish the transaction on the security screen door she wanted. My advise is to never shop at Home Depot again!!! I was not only frustrated with the employees but I eventually got pretty angry at them as they were NOT treating my mother the way I felt they should. It was an awful experience and ended up costing a lot more then I feel it should have had we gone somewhere else! Price matching doesn't seem to be really true for Home Depot!!! URG!!!!

Dogs are all doing great. They of course think we live in "their" world and are here only for their pleasure and I suppose they are correct. lol Lizzie the last few days has been a wild woman! When she wants to play with the older dogs and they don't she won't let up no matter what the older dogs do to her. Their growling, snarling at her doesn't stop her, but rather almost encourages her to keep coming back for more! It is too funny really. The older dogs won't hurt her and I think she knows it! She will run around like a mad dog and then go up to one of them, doesn't matter which one, and pull their beard, which of course gets a reaction out of them every time. It is a game to her!! Man can she run and turn on a dime!!!

The boys don't have school tomorrow. I wish I didn't have to work!!!

I am hoping to get all the dogs groomed this weekend. We shall see! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment