Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday, October 28

I was awakened at the ungodly hour of 4:00am!!! Sarah needed my help with Ollie as he seemed to be sick. I rushed over there to find that Ollie appeared to be ok but he had thrown up a couple of times and of course after what Sarah has been through it panics her. I came home around 5:00am and couldn't go back to sleep so stayed up until time for me to leave for work. Ollie has been over here since I got home from work and seems fine. No temp. He ate my homemade raw and some boiled chicken breast too. Hopefully he will keep it all down.

I have been asked to post a picture of Sadie, my son and daughter-in-laws new Cocker Spaniel. I promise I will try to get a picture both on here and on my web site soon.

Also, I was asked a question about making a comment on this blog. In order to leave a comment you need to be on the blog site not on the Bellatak web site. If you are reading this from the Bellatak web site, the link to the blog site is above on this page.

Vallee is in Indiana for the next 5 days. She started the show circuit off with a bang as she got a Group 1 today. It was a nice group too from what David said. The picture below is of the Group 1 Judge Barbara Wood awarded to Vallee last weekend in Dixon, CA.

Our weather got pretty cold suddenly and this morning I even broke down and not only turned on the heater in the house, but I also used the seat warmer in the car! I have never had that luxury before! If the wind wasn't so strong, I think the temperature would have been better. I know all of you in the north and in the mid-west think all of us out here in California are a bunch of "wimps". I suppose we are, but at least we don't have that white stuff on the ground unless we want to drive to see it or use it for something like skiing. LOLOLOL

I have decided the size meat grinder I need to prepare my own raw dog food, now I just need to decide on the brand and find one that is at a price I can afford!!! Tall order it seems.

Tonight I am meeting up with a couple of my girlfriends for a "girls night out". We try to get together at least every couple of months. It use to be every month, but our lives just keep getting busier and busier! LOL Now it seems we are lucky to get together ever few months. But when we do get together we pick up right where we left off and never skip a beat!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope Ollie is doing well.

    I'm very interested, as I would guess many in the "family" are, about the recipie(s)/process for fixing your own raw food. Please share more when you can!

    Vallee is a gorgeous girl - congrats on her success!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep me posted on the grinder- I might break down too.

    I hope everything is okay with Ollie and give Sarah a hug.

    PS David's grin in that picture says it all!

    ReplyDelete