Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesday, October 20

Back to work today. Wasn't as bad as Monday's are, so it went by faster seemingly. Tom has football practice tonight so cooking is on me! I put a pork roast in the crock pot this morning before leaving for work, so plan on making barbecue pulled pork sandwiches and fries. A favorite around here and so easy to make! Easy is my middle name!

The weather is great. High of 73, sunny and not a cloud in the sky. Wish this would last year round and only rain from 2:00 AM till 4:00 AM each day! LOL

Sarah thinks the new name will be Ollie as we are all not pronouncing it the way she had hoped! LOL

I hope I will be able to attend the dog show in Dixon this coming weekend. The weather is to remain nice and I always enjoy going to a dog show whether I have a dog entered or not.

I made a batch of raw turkey meatballs for the dogs today. Hope they like this mixture. I used a new freeze dried product that has fruits, veggies and vitamins and other good stuff in it that you add hot water to it and mix with the meat. Saves blending and a lot of measuring time. See, it's all about easy!!! LOL

Oh and regarding the girls coming into heat. It will be a while yet, as I think Teddy's nose is off! Molly and CC will come in first and then Queenie and Vallee after that. Maybe it was because she smelled so good after her bath, not sure, but he would NOT leave her alone. Yet when I would check her, nothing.

1 comment:

  1. Wrap up some of that pulled pork and send it to me!!! Yummmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete