Sunday, October 25, 2009

Beautiful Day!

Got to sleep in a little today till 7:30am, which for me is a wonderful thing! Let all the dogs out, fed them and then had about 3 hours of quiet time before anyone else woke up. I had a delightful chat with a long distance friend too, which I always enjoy. Searched some more this morning online for a meat grinder, still have not decided which one I want. I have narrowed the choices down a little though, so hopefully soon I will have done enough research to satisfy myself. LOLOL

Did mom's grocery shopping for her and was still able to get to the dog show in Dixon. Vallee won the breed and also was awarded a Group 1. I was thrilled of course and enjoyed even more because I got to be there to see her in the Best In Show ring. David's TT also got a Group 1 so the other owner showed her in the BIS ring. It was Conrad the Puli that took another BIS today. Conrad flew all the way from the east coast for this show.

Tom and the boy's decided while I was gone that tonight's dinner would be one of our fav's, grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup!!! Yummy!!! While the weather is still a little warm for this choice, it will still taste great! It was 82 degrees today, however it is suppose to cool way down during the week and chance of rain next weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment