Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday can be ok!

Sometimes we tend to think that Monday's are not good, but then most of the time I find Monday's are great! Yes, on Sunday night I am not excited to go to work the next morning, but it really is just another day to enjoy.

Today after I got home from work, I was looking up some stats for Vallee and was pleased to see she is still the #1 All Breed Havanese and she is still in the Top 20 Toy Group! http://www.caninechronicle.com/Statistics/top20-display.php?division=Toy%20Group I still get teary eyed and so excited when Vallee win's. She is a special Havanese and represents the Havanese very well. I have always said, she may be a breeders once in a lifetime dream come true, but I am sure going to continue trying to produce more Havanese just like Vallee!!!

As of yesterday, Tom seemed pretty much over whatever flu he had. He was still a little weak, but otherwise fine. He spent the day watching football and doing the laundry (gotta love football season).

My oldest son and his wife got a new Cocker Spaniel puppy yesterday. Sarah and I drove over last night to meet Sadie (the name fits her perfectly I must say). She is a buff colored Cocker with 4 white feet and a tiny white blaze between her eyes. She was sooooooo sleepy when we were there but cute as can be.

Stay tuned for a big announcement in a couple of weeks. I am excited!!!





2 comments:

  1. We have to wait a few weeks! Want to give a hint?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Amanda on this one we need a hint!

    ReplyDelete