Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Computers!!!!

Today was a day I wish I could take part of it back. While trying to "clean" my computer, seems I removed some very important things and now have a mess on my hands. I now have to take the computer to Apple for them to help me with it, not something I really have time to do! I guess that is what I get for thinkin again!!! LOL

We ended up having Mickey D's tonight for dinner as I had a board meeting, Tom had football practice, Bobby had a soccer meeting and no time to do much else. Since we ate fashionably late, I feel like it should be earlier then it really is. We got several of those McDonalds monopoly game pieces so who knows, I could go online tonight and find I am a new millionaire. LOLOLOL

Dogs are all good, thankfully. Tom did come home not feeling well, I hope it isn't the flu!

No comments:

Post a Comment