Friday, October 16, 2009

First time for everything!

Well, I finally have become a woman of the times! This is the first post of my new blog! I impressed myself by even figuring this whole thing out! LOL I decided after reading a blog on another breeders web site that it might be fun to have one too, another way of communication. My plan is (best laid plans don't always work out though) to post here as often as possible and share the daily happenings at Bellatak Havanese.

I am looking forward to the weekend. There is a lot going on. Tom has a football game tomorrow. Bobby will be refereeing 3 soccer games tomorrow and he always looks forward to getting his paycheck each Wednesday for doing this. The money he makes seems to burn a hole in his pocket though as he spends it so fast. His plan was to save some for the day he gets his license. A day I am in no hurry for!! There is a dog show Sunday and Monday in Pleasanton, CA and our Havanese club will be having a meeting there. I think Brandon and his wife might come, we shall see, they change their minds often! LOL

We faired the bad storm we had this past week without major damage. The wind was awful! The yard looks like a tornado came through though, so the dogs are helping to clean it up by bringing lot's of leaves into the house!

This afternoon I am taking mom for her first ever pedicure. I think it will make her feel good, she seems excited about going.

No comments:

Post a Comment