Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fudge!

I am finally unpacked!! Why as I age does it seemingly take me longer to do just about anything anymore??? I find myself throughout the day each day now, smiling uncontrollably when I think about my weekend and Vallee winning the breed at Eukanuba. I still have to pinch myself to realize all of her accomplishments are true. I think I will be talking about it all for years to come.

My mouth is still causing me a lot of discomfort. I went back to the oral surgeon to learn he left not 1 but 2 pieces of bone in the spot that is bothering me the most!!!

Tonight the family, including the grandchildren will be coming over to make fudge and decorate our tree. I make Christmas fudge every year and it has become a tradition that everyone enjoys. I only make it this time of year so it always remains a treat.

All the dogs are well. Sarah called me today to let me know that Bugsy and Ollie got into the cat's food and ate it all. She is preparing for them to have stools less then desirable!! LOL Watching and waiting for one of the girls to come into heat as it is time for her, but she is not cooperating like I planned!!! It has been almost a year since we had puppies so I am looking forward to having a litter. I am very excited also about these planned breedings and hope they take and all goes well of course.

Tom and I are going on a "date" tomorrow night, something we do every year, to finish our Christmas shopping and just have fun with each other. Maybe this year he and I should shop only for ourselves??!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment