Monday, February 1, 2010

update

I know it has been a while, but as usual never seems to be enough hours in the day to get all done that I hope to get accomplished.

I am sorry to share that on January 26, 2010, Sadie crossed over the rainbow bridge. While her life on this earth was short, she brought smiles of joy and tears of happiness to all that knew her, especially her mommy, Alicia and her grandpa Tom. Sadie, we all will miss you, but I know you are heaven playing with lot's of great Cocker Spaniels that were waiting for you. I bet Roxy and Samantha were there too.

Mom is doing great and enjoying being able to drive again (when it's not raining of course) to get her hair done weekly and run most errands she needs to do. I went over to see her yesterday and when I walked in she was sweeping her patio! I asked her if she should be doing that and her reply was typical, "I can if I feel like it!". Oh how I love her! She loved the Havanese Forum Calendar I gave her, but of course wanted to know what all the dogs names were. That might be something that could be done in future calendars. I certainly didn't now who they all were, but she just would like a name with a face she said.

All the dogs are doing well. I have added Orijen kibble to their diet as the commercial raw was too expensive to feed all the time and there are a couple that don't like the homemade version plus I still don't have a freezer where I can store it all. This way, I know they are all getting fed well and receiving all the good vitamins they need too. Also, when we have puppies again, I can ween them to both the raw and the kibble.




No comments:

Post a Comment